We are an Australian-owned consulting company providing highly qualified consultants with extensive experience supporting our clients.
Towers Group is a proudly Veteran Owned Business working predominantly in the Defence sector.
Towers Group has a reputation for managing projects to successful delivery in a diverse range of areas, including Defence Capability Projects, construction, organisational change, and capability development. Recent Projects supported by Towers Group include:
- SEA1000 Future Submarine Science and Technology Program
- Next Generation Technology Fund
- Land 400 Phase 2 Mounted Combat Reconnaissance Capability
- Land 121 – Vehicle Replacement Project
Towers is experienced in the provision of commercial support services for Defence Capability Projects. Highly skilled team members have fulfilled a multitude of commercial support functions to enable more effective control, financial management and compliance of large projects, including:
- The Integrated Soldier System Program.
- Various activities within the SEA1000 Future Submarine Science and Technology program.
Science & Technology
Towers Group is adept at providing technical specialists in the Research and Development space. Towers Group provides a range of science and technology support services to Defence Science and Technology Group on the following projects:
- SEA1000 Future Submarine Science and Technology Program (Materials Science, Research Engineering, Physics, Aerospace Engineering).
- The Hawk Lead in Fighter Program (structural fatigue analysis)
- The Small Engine Test House Program (integration and electrical engineering support).
Towers Group’s specialises in a range of engineering service to Defence across multiple disciplines, including:
- Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Communications and Network Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
Recent key projects, include:
- Hawk Lead in Fighter Program
- Land 53-1BR Night Vision Capability replacement
- Land 159/4108 Lethality Program
- Land 200 Battlefield Command Systems Program
- Protected Mobility Integration and Capability Assurance Program.
Material Logistics Support
Towers Group provides Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) to Defence Programs with its team of consultants possessing decades of experience in the Defence Logistic environment and also in wider commercial sectors. Towers is currently providing support to the Integrated Soldier Systems Program.
Towers Group has a unique understanding of the importance of Human Resources and the requirement to ensure your team is well trained and well supported. Our services include developing policies and procedures, working with your team to discover their true ability and assisting with your organisation meeting your HR obligations.
Towers has been successful in gaining membership to the DSS Panel for all of the Centers of Expertise (CoE’s). Towers can be engaged across the following discipline areas: Project Management
Tania Holmes, one of our highly innovative Towers team members, has been featured in a Defence Science and Technology Group Connections article: Defence researcher Tania Holmes starts her technology pitch at the 2016
Towers Group was recently notified of its successful inclusion on the DSTO Research, Scientific, Engineering & Other Technical Services (ReSET) Standing Offer Panel under the following skill categories: AnalysisCommunications EngineeringElectrical/Electronic
Towers Group managed this multi-million dollar program to support the Defence Science and Technology Group’s research and development activities as part of the Future Submarine Program. Towers Group provided a